Featuring the iconic Orbis Terrarum Typus De Inegro Multis In Locis Emendatus auctore Petro Plancio 1584 print, One World brings old world exploration to modern day travel. With a polycarbonate/ABS shell, this spinner is ultra-lightweight, while also being sturdy enough to handle the roughhousing of any airport. One World also features a combined TSA-approved lock for additional security, retractable pull handle with push-button system, and 360-spinner wheels for smooth maneuverability. Although this ornate map might be dated, One World doesn't stay in the past with all of the modern features you need.
- Interior lined with 100% nylon material with custom Chariot print
- Set of 20'', 24'', 28'' luggage, with expandable capacity of 25-30%
- Mesh pocket, adjustable tie down straps, and zipped lining divider for secure interior travel
- Four spinner wheels for ease of mobility
- Integrated 3-digit combination TSA-approved lock
- Durable polycarbonate/ABS shell with custom printed Chariot Travelware One World pattern